Friday, August 5, 2011

Stevia Syrups Have Arrived!!

I have been waiting for stevia syrups to replace the Splenda-sweetened syrups I'd been using in my coffee and almond drink lattes.  I haven't had many latts this summer because we finished up the syrups on hand, and I didn't want to order more, even if they were yummy.  I was also getting Splenda in my Joint Juice for a few months last fall, and quit Joint Juice for that reason, and take my glucosamin and chondrointin in tablet form.    I've also found a stevia maple-flavored syrup, which is still in transit, so I haven't tried it yet, it's traveling with Richard's stevia cherry-flavoring for his "cola" products.
I am sipping on my first Stevia Chocolate Raspberry (Almond) Latte at the moment, and I have to say... not bad!  I am really hoping that Sweet leaf or Now or someone will come up with a Stevia pumpkin flavoring as fall and winter approach.  That will be Heavenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment