Sunday, January 2, 2011

1-2-2011 Brief Report/Brain Integration Therapy

Today I spent most of the day with my mother in Boulder, CO working with our friend, Boyd Schwartz doing a good amount of Brain Integration Therapy for my weary and stressed out brain from Pharmacy school.  The results remain to be seen, however I do report feeling a bit more integrated, balanced, and I'm not sure what else, but overall very good!  Click here to read more about Boyd.

The rest of the day looked like this:

Five Tibetans:  15 repetitions... yes!!
Alternate Nostril Breathing:  Yes!  8 inhalations/exhalations
Exercise:  About 1 mile of walking, it was in the cold, in the dark, on icy roads, so it was short, but we did it anyway.  Yes!!
EFT:  It felt as though I was clearing a million things today the the Brain Integration; I called it "EFT on Steroids", so I am very good with that counting as my daily EFT.  The main focus was clearing the stress from blocking my brain's ability to function optimally, and to aid my vision so that I can have better focus on what I'm attempting to read and comprehend. 

My food was minimal since I was out for most of the day and didn't think I'd be gone so long.  I may have another small snack before I go to bed so I don't get too hungry in the middle of the night, probably a piece of fruit, or a slice of bread.



In My Food Diary, I receive a "frowny face" (see below) if I don't eat enough calories.  I guess maybe I'll have a fruit AND a yogurt!

I will have more time to write tomorrow, so I will!  Until then, great night to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment