Monday, January 3, 2011

An EFT Exercise: Some "Before" Pictures 1-3-11

Christmas 2010, getting ready for Jambalaya Christmas dinner
These first two picture were taken on Christmas Day, 2010, by my son, Alan, with his new camera.  I really like these pictures, as they show how happy I feel, even if I don't like my picture being taken.  They don't show the full body "me", which is okay, because there is enough fodder for EFT coming right up with pictures from last summer's grand events when I seemed to be in the camera spotlight.
Christmas 2010

June 24, 2010, Our Esoteric wedding in Montana
July 2, 2010 Our Friends and Family Wedding
July 2010, Olympic Peninsula
Even though this is the fattest I've ever been...I deeply and completely love and accept myself
Even though it's hard to get around....I deeply and completely love and accept myself
Even though people see me this way...I deeply and completely love and accept myself
Even though I regret being so heavy for our wedding...I deeply and completely love and accept myself
Even though I lost no weight before our wedding....I deeply and completely love and accept myself
Even though Richard loves me anyway...I deeply and completely love and accept myself

This last statement actually got a huge emotional response, obviously triggering my lack of feeling I deserve to be loved by someone so wonderful (or maybe by anyone) because of my appearance.  Thankfully I "tapped" it out, and now am feeling very appreciative of myself for allowing such a wonderful person into my life to love me and for me to love.  I will see if any further "unlovable" thoughts/beliefs reveal themselves.

July 2010: Small Lake on the far side of Red Fish Lake, ID:  Honeymoon
Even though I haven't seen a slim waistline in years...I deeply and completely love and accept myself.
Even though I experience severe pain at times due to my weight...I deeply and completely love and accept myself.
Even though my tummy bulges out over my pants...I deeply and completely love and accept myself.
Even though I outweigh my sweet slim new hubby by many pounds....I deeply and completely love and accept myself.

(For the complete EFT process check out the EFT manual:  Click here for a link to the EFT Manual.)

It may appear that I am beating myself up, but I'm not, quite the contrary.  If these are the thoughts that are abundant in my psyche and aren't freed, then they will always hold me in the belief pattern and will continually subconsciously "beat me up".  By honestly bringing to the surface and acknowledging these thoughts and beliefs, and then using EFT to tap them out of my meridian and energetic system, I am clearing the way for new and improved body image thoughts to take their place.  This will better help serve my purpose of living with healthier habits.  The Universe never likes a void.  Once the non-serving thoughts are cleared it's important to replace them with loving thoughts, and the new way of seeing myself.

So, as I am tapping (after each clearing), I do a round of:
"I am beautiful"
"I am energized"
"I am very healthy"
"I love to move my body"
"I radiantly glow with love for my life"
"I love taking great care of myself."
"I am lovable no matter what"

Click here for a link to the EFT Manual.

More soon! I am off to the grocery store for another adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment